Thursday, January 15, 2015

Junior Fashion Design 1 Collection

Junior fd1 collection


my lovely Kohai"nor,amalina.shira,diva,wafi,su,suraya,nadia with their FD1 collection"

I think its been a while since i get to this college, somehow I feel a little bit scare to know my time to study here its almost over,what should i do next? And its feel so much more when my junior has start their Fd1 collection. Talking about that,it was my focus point for this entry, to see my junior hard work was really great,their asking me alot of question  but sorry i cant help you a lot “kohai”(junior),i still a half-baked! , guest i  should start to working more hard since i have became their “senpai” now . I feel  quite challenge to see their collection somehow their have shown quite a good momentum in their design but just like us we still lacking in the documentation aspect.when  our FD1 lecturer Madam Y said she quite disappointing with their bad documentation for presentation(include research book,technical drawing,sketches)yet she cant blame them because non of their FD1 senior has shown a good example in doing their documentation its feel like she slaps me in the faces somehow, yup.. right to my faces.their theme selected are monochrome!!
busy morning before the assasment,make up,research book,it was out of my hand....well in this case their hand!

their final sketch  are comment by lecturer




the model

zebra with looney tunes cartoon inspired


zebra inspired
my favourite piece from wafi the material and design remind me of hign fashion boutique!
fashion design 1 with their lovely piece of garment their made,the last one is their beautiful lecturer madam Y.


till then......
Naqi Zul Qarnin




No comments:

Post a Comment

isu tiru meniru dalam dunia fesyen

Kes Che ta menegur seorang designer Seeri Fiffy yang mereka baju untuk Hetty Sarlene dlm gv5 menarik perhatian saya.che ta kata bj yg di...