Monday, January 26, 2015

UITM degree a breathtaking final Fashion Show part 1


last friday my head of fashion ask us if anyone interested to go for UITM final fashion show so I said yes and ask her to book me morning ticket (which happen to be at 11-1,so I miss the show).the place was at Panggung Sari Kompleks Kraf Kuala Lumpur it was not very pleasant journey for me to get there for a few reason, first is, I never visited that place before so I kind of lost and the place its relatively secluded ,but I get there yup I am. so its turn out only evening show that left its cost me RM 50 ringgit but its worth every sen not to mention it sale like a hot cake .

 I met a lot of fashion student from other college such as, UITM Puncak Alam fashion student,UITM seri iskandar Fashion student.Kolej TEknologi Timur Fashion Student and student from  kolej shah putra.and I hope  to talk more to student from other college, for me when you are in big event like this don’t just sit around with your group go mingle with other people from different place and you never knew what you will find.then the door open the place was beautifull. it was full house yet people still come even though the place are no longer available



this seat is reserved to all fashion student amazing too see lot of new comng fashion designer


. the beautiful usher with their smile and sexy high heel give me a goosebumps to see how busy their try to find if there is any available seats, by on and off the stairs. it was mesmerizing to see such a big crowd of fashion student in one place, people in the industry also to see a fashion show with a credibility crowd  no wonder UITM has been said as among the best place to learn art and design. For my very humble and amateur fashion student outlook  I never been so thrill to see the views of this fashion show! Somehow, maybe not much but a little this is very quality fashion show. Still I feel quite upset because there are not very much of the crowd that show the real experimental  fashion style there. And too watch the face of all the future of Malaysian fashion give me a hope maybe in near future we are the fashion power in south east asia.

whos who I met

beautiful madam mahani Awang,Mr Bon Zainal,Mr andrew and Mr Faizal Hamid

dashing Mr Andrew Tan from Andrew  Model Agency and founder klfw  ready to wear

hunkylicious Mr Anding


Malaysian most dashing Fashion Designer Mr Wan Ruzaini


gorgeous Iqbaq V Azwan

cant wait to write for the second part but right now I have to go to gym to build some muscle just like Mr Rizman and Ruzaini did.

till then 
Naqi Zul  Qarnin


No comments:

Post a Comment

isu tiru meniru dalam dunia fesyen

Kes Che ta menegur seorang designer Seeri Fiffy yang mereka baju untuk Hetty Sarlene dlm gv5 menarik perhatian saya.che ta kata bj yg di...