Monday, February 2, 2015

UITM degree a breathtaking final Fashion Show part 2


                                   the most dramatic design that day ( and I love IT!!)
Its my first time to go to UITM fashion show since all my lecturer are coming from that university they always told us about their experience while study there. 30 collection that presented on that day, some of it are so memorable. sometime i just wonder to see the winner of the fashion show collection are quite modest compare to others(still I love him modest and elegant) but  suddenly it reminds me of something, when mr Faizal Hamid come to our college for my senior final assessment he said something about  the student should know where they want to sale their design. as a student its my dream, I believe, also others to create something big, artistic ,the dress that will flow with the wind when it come. something  dramatic and catch the eyes of the audience(I wish) , but Tom Ford once said “as  a fashion Designer I was always aware that I was not an Artist ,because I was creating something that was made to be sold, marketed, used, and ultimately discarded”.  At the end of the day...... maybe is what do we see fashion really is, is it business, art or life? As a fashion student I still wonder what is my answer?.what is yours? 
 Back to the fashion show I am really surprise how much sponsor they get for the prize winner. money, watch, holiday(yes they get a holiday package!!) and last but not least trofi. Their sponsorship include the singer Adira,Dr glove product and many other. anyway Congratulation for all of them your design was incredible!!

beautiful lecturer madam Princess Saliang.


this is my first time to watch children collection an stage excited!!


the first,second and third winner!! dont forget about best student award!



 i agree this three design have comercial quality in other words i would love to buy it especially the third collection.














if there  is the collection I love to wear this is one of it it kind of unisex is it?





would I look dashing just like the model if I wear this handsome collection!







till then
Naqi Zul Qarnain

P/S:if your college having fashion show dont forget to inform us we love to see ur woder collection.
islamic song award give me such a thrill to see new muslim jubah is starting to bloom big time!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

isu tiru meniru dalam dunia fesyen

Kes Che ta menegur seorang designer Seeri Fiffy yang mereka baju untuk Hetty Sarlene dlm gv5 menarik perhatian saya.che ta kata bj yg di...