Friday, February 19, 2016

prelove clothes,reuse,redesign,refashion!!

this one I find it at preloved store aka bundle at Batu Caves near Giant shopping mall, for only rm 5 this is actually a costume.the material perhaps nylon make it a bit hot to wear during the day in here.last time I wore it is during cosplay party at KLCC.then I decided its time for this kawaii to quit his job as costume wear and start to work as my casual wear.so i cut the bottom part and transform its as my sweet sweater.I am very happy to wear it on my movie night.the warm this fabric give me make it suitable to wear it on theater.so if you have old cloth you wanted to change do it!! remember redesign and save our nature.



p/s Fara FAuzana is going to leave hot fm in another 4 days.quite sad its like running man without ji hyo!!

#prelove
#redesign

No comments:

Post a Comment

isu tiru meniru dalam dunia fesyen

Kes Che ta menegur seorang designer Seeri Fiffy yang mereka baju untuk Hetty Sarlene dlm gv5 menarik perhatian saya.che ta kata bj yg di...