Wednesday, November 9, 2016

#sexybooktoread "Contemporary Jewelry Design " cypi press



Soo I am a geek and I loooveee to read(wait,its sound like gaga ),for me a reader is sexy,soo I would start to write about all the design,business, and craft book that gives me inspiration.hope if you have a chance to read it you will feel the same!

Contemporary jewelry design is a new design book I borrow from Kuala lumpur Library,the second most stylish library in kuala lumpur after Matrade library. The book showcases over 40 designers from around the world, from established names in jewelry design to less-known rising stars, whose work embodies the diverse production techniques and design concepts that define modern jewelry. What interest me the most is how a jewellery can be made from various sources and the outcome was exquisite.among my favourite artist is hanna hedman a Swedish designers,sun jie with his big fish brooch and Yan Rui with her artwork The life Cycle Of Autumn Cicadas. With a lot of interesting  pictures,a view from desiners and the explanation about what kind of material used for every design make this book worth to read.my mark for this book is 7:10.its give me inspiration and bring me the new perspective to jewelry design.my favorite quote is:

“market identities and name branding possibly always existed in the art world.but were eschewed as toxic values which undermined the transcendent value of art.”jivanAstfalck,jewelry artist,educationist.

Yang terlewat

-Naqi merah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

isu tiru meniru dalam dunia fesyen

Kes Che ta menegur seorang designer Seeri Fiffy yang mereka baju untuk Hetty Sarlene dlm gv5 menarik perhatian saya.che ta kata bj yg di...