Wednesday, November 2, 2016

when I lost my Finance vogue!!



I believe as fashion student the knowledge you need about  what happen now in fashion is as important as you need to know what is happening now in finance and business. Just like you wore a handsome suit you are not gonna cheated the suit with  ugly shoes. The point is if you want to be dashing you need both.in Malaysia I m really thankful because there is lot of good fashion magazine for a guy like me to learn, like  Maskulin,Glamlelaki a very new magazine but with very perfect filling inside.ooh and even though I m a Malay I also like Chinese men magazine like men’s Uno i love how they play with picture placement inside the magazine and they feature more east designer that worth to look out.but.. when it come to learning about finance is quite hard to find a perfect magazine for newbie like me to learn more.

I do admit i LOVE MONEY!!who not,right but darling I have to admit the process of learning everything about finance is.......boring.dude, I am a fashion people, we love picture, but when you give me number is not something that turn me on. not long time ago there is one magazine in Malaysia that almost suit the characteristic its almost turn me on,its easy to read for non FINANCE people,its light, and its fun.its PERSONAL MONEY MAGAZINE! .you know how western fashionista  always call Vogue magazine is their bible,well for me PERSONAL MONEY MAGAZINE IS MY VOGUE in finance.

  when I started to learn more about finance and have fun while learning it they STOP the magazine. I keep waiting and waiting, I am frustrated, the magazine are no more in any bookstore. And then I learn they replace my finance VOGUE with inset together with THE EDGE. its like you take my Regnum Lepideum and give me Fairuz Ramdan. There is nothing wrong with Fairuz he is fantastic, its just its too heavy for me. I am more too light person when it come to learning process and learning finance in THE EDGE  is too heavy for me and not to mention about the size is too big for me to hold.I much more prefer to read my favorite beautiful simply CJ in the magazine and got to read  the gorgeous editor note Elainee was something I wait every month.well they must stop it for some reason I guess.but still please bring back the old format of personal money magazine.

#personalmoneymagazine
#bringback


Naqi Merah
p/s: just come back from kl fashion week 2016 at matrade,what a wonderful event!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

isu tiru meniru dalam dunia fesyen

Kes Che ta menegur seorang designer Seeri Fiffy yang mereka baju untuk Hetty Sarlene dlm gv5 menarik perhatian saya.che ta kata bj yg di...